Monday, May 4, 2009

Serenity now...


Still not in possession of all of my faculties AKA a closet full of mags and shitty scanner but I got some gems left on my computer and they happen to be on topic for whatever it is I want to say. Which is mainly that mid-90's New York footage still kills anything else - this sentiment of mine was strongly reaffirmed upon discovering this and especially this, both of which popped up on youtube sometime this week. I feel like I have been waiting too long to see footage of this sequence, thank you "mrkeekee" for granting my wish. Now someone tell me how to get my hands on those N.Y. Revisited videos, please.

The other thing I wanted to mention was the abundance of Javier Nunez coverage as of late, a phenomenon which was nicely addressed here. Best-trick victories, Transworld Interviews, etc. Good stuff. Kind of surreal, actually. Axion is back, Javier is killing it, Steven Cales is free and apparently skating, Pupecki had that interview at Bobshirt, and I have heard whispers of an Epicly Later'd Menace series. Weird and awesome shit.

8 comments:

Robert said...

Nice to have you back.

Terry Worona said...

That Anthony Correa ollie over the rail into the handicap bank is insane...the footy doesn't seem to give it justice.

Robert said...

brian dale?

Tyson said...

Good shit, but you know that Joey Alvarez still kills Mike Hernandez any day of the week.

gavin said...

correa is a god

** said...

I have NY revisited 1...
2? never saw it anywhere, I think it was on Unicron for a minute and then gone...might want to email RB

Royce said...

"correa is a god"

x2

Konstantin said...

what's your e-mail? contact me, info@quartersnacks.com